Detoxing: Step 1 to 100lb Weight Loss

Thursday, February 13, 2014 Aimee Larsen 0 Comments

I'm always up for a good adventure, a fun journey, a glorious escapade!  In 4 days, I am starting another amazing experience and I'm looking for Mommies like me who want to join in.  I have been feeling sluggish and tired since the holiday season, birthdays, and Valentines is this week and I'm almost overdue for much needed detox.  What is absolutely fantastic about a good detox is that you tend to shred pounds in the process too.  I still have lots of unwanted pounds to lose and I know in order to do that I have to get my body set up with a pristine metabolism to start burning calories rapidly. If I'm going to hit the 100 pound mark, I've got to keep my body cleaned up and strong.


For the last few weeks I have been searching out recipes for food and for water.  Having recipes that I know my family will love that is healthy is important to me and the one vice I know most women struggle with is that we don't do our bodies a favor and drink the water it requires.  So, I found recipes to help with that too.  I can't wait to share them with you!

Peanut Butter & Peppers Detox Water
Mean while I am stocking up on an effective fiber drink that is super gentle because goodness knows I want to lighten up but not go running for a restroom...ever!  Getting my herbal cleanse all lined up and probiotics on my counter as well.  Last but not least I am loading up on my Omega 3's.  You do not have to use the same products I use but if you want to do the exact program I do, the you'll want to click here and get yours shipped to you right away.  I love that I have found a little comprehensive program that I can use to get me started.

In the next few days I will post my shopping lists so you can stock up as well and feel free to join me.  My goal is to have a comprehensive, printable plan of recipes, work outs, drinks and more that can be printed and used by anyone, anytime, looking for a better way of losing weight...I love eat programs and that is exactly what I will be doing.  Who wants to join me on my next great adventure?

0 Comments Here:

Show the love. Major love!